1. People ask you where you got that unusual coat, but you’re not wearing a coat. It’s only that thick film of dog hair that covers every single thing you own.
2. You spend hours preparing your dog an elaborate meal, and only fix your boyfriend a sandwich.
3. You start calling your hand your “paw.”
4. You think dog biscuits look appetizing.
5. You quit your job to be a work-at-home doggie mom.
6. You have the overwhelming urge to tell people to “sit” and “stay.”
7. Your idea of a good time is playing fetch.
8. You start jumping in every mud puddle you see.
9. You let your dog decide who you date.
10. You let your dog decide pretty much everything else, too.