1. “Me” time is very important.
2. Always act like it was your idea.
3. A little attitude (cattitude?) will take you a long way.
4. Never let them see you sweat.
5. A nonchalant stretch or casual yawn is a great cover.
6. There’s no problem that a nice long nap can’t fix.
7. Act like you own the world, and everyone else will believe you do.
8. Appearance is everything.
9. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
10. Sometimes you just have to do what the voices in your head tell you to.
"When I play with my cat, how do I know that she is not passing time with me rather than I with her?" - Montaigne
Felines At Large