I usually do my "Things I've Learned" entries at the end of the week. But this time, it seemed more appropriate to start the week off with a few things I've learned recently. After all, it was an eventful week.
1. When putting in new contacts, take out the old pair first.
2. Never ask a question on Facebook or Twitter unless you REALLY want it answered.
3. Sometimes, absence really does make the heart grow fonder. But it almost always helps the mind grow clearer.
4. That "Aha!" moment is often quieter than you'd expect. And it's not always pleasant.
5. Be yourself. There's a reason that's a cliche. :-)