Pages

My Life According to The Cure

This is one of those "notes" that's been circulating around Facebook. I thought it would make an interesting blog post. Here are the rules: Pick one artist, and answer the following questions using titles from their songs. I chose The Cure, which may have been a mistake because they have SO many titles that fit me.

Are you a male or female?
Bird Mad Girl

Describe yourself:
Out of Mind

How do you feel:
In Between Days

Describe where you currently live:
Fascination Street

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Where the Birds Always Sing

Favorite form of transportation:
Mint Car

Your best friend is:
Pictures of You

What's the weather like:
The Last Day of Summer

Favorite time of day:
10:15 Saturday Night

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:
Cut Here

What is life to you:
Grinding Halt

Your fear:
Never Enough

What is the best advice you have to give:
Let's Go to Bed

Thought for the Day:
More Than This

How I would like to die:
Just Like Heaven

My soul's present condition:
Doing the Unstuck

My motto:
To Wish Impossible Things

No comments:

Post a Comment