Pages

The Week in Facebook Quizzes

Yes, I am a quiz-a-holic. No point in denying it; after all, my Facebook friends are subjected to my endless stream of quizzes on a more or less daily basis. Besides, they're fun and some of them are actually pretty accurate. (I don't think I should reveal which ones, though.

So what did I learn about myself this week? Here are a few of the highlights:

1. What kind of girlfriend are you? "Best friend"
2. Who were you in a past life? "Queen"
3. What's your dream job? "Homicide detective"
4. How will you get famous? "Teen idol"
5. What animal are you? "Llama"

2 comments:

  1. LOL those FB quizes can be so addicting! why are we not friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear my quiz addiction is progressing. Lately, I've been considering writing a quiz of my own. And I will probably do it eventually. Sure wish someone would pay me to write quizzes.

    ReplyDelete